Review the scenario discussed in chapter 8 (in “business research method.pdf“), discussion question 8 (on the final pages of the chapter). Then, in no more than one page(double space), answer the following questions:
- 8a: What other information might you find useful to observe?
- 8b: How would you decide what information to collect?
- 8c: Devise the operational definitions you would need.
- 8d: What would you say in your instructions to the observers you plan to use?
- Additional question: List any potential ethical issues in the conduct and execution of your research and propose how to address them.