Computer & IOS colaboration
create a Microsoft Word document titled “YourName_COMP150_W2_Assignment”. You will take screenshots and add information from the following steps into this Word document. Make sure to provide screenshots for each of these tasks. Pictures will not be accepted.
- Review the backup options for your operating system and provide evidence of it being enabled for your system with a screenshot.
- Open the firewall system and take a screenshot showing that it is enabled
- Setup the operating system’s mail app with your preferred e-mail account and provide evidence that is setup with a screenshot. For example, showing settings or a new email in draft mode.
- Show Skype (Windows 10) or Facetime (MacOS) opened and configured in your system with a screenshot. You can show this by showing your username or account option in Skype or Facetime.
Mobile device tasks:
- Setup your email and provide a screenshot of a draft email or the settings of your email.
- Create a bookmark for https://www.chamberlain.edu/Links to an external site. and provide evidence that has been setup in your internet browser (Chrome or Safari).
- Download this documentLinks to an external site. and show a screenshot of the file available in your device via file manager, Google Drive (Android) or AirDrop|iCloud (iOS). If you use other cloud file management apps such as Dropbox, this will be accepted as well.
- Download the Chamberlain mobile app and add it to your home screen. Provide a screenshot of the app on your device.
- Ask your virtual assistant to create a new appointment for tomorrow at 10 AM and provide a screenshot of your assistant’s response.
- Take a screenshot of information about your device which is located in the settings.
Once you have completed all of these steps, submit your Word document.