HIS 100 Module Five Activity Template: Historical Interpretations
Research Topic List: Climate Change and Environmental Issues :
Chernobyl Nuclear accident
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Describe how exploring your research question improved your understanding of the historical roots of your current event.
- How did learning more about the subject of your research question help you identify events from the past that contributed or led up to your current event?
- Explain how biased perspectives influence what is known about both your historical and current events.
- Support your points with relevant course resources.
- Propose how the narrative about your historical event might change if it were told from a missing perspective.
- Refer to the missing perspective you identified in this week’s discussion. How might this point of view change the story about your historical event? For example, would the narrative focus on different details, or would those details be interpreted differently?
- Propose how the narrative about your current event might change if it were told from a missing perspective.
- Expand on the missing perspective from criteria three and apply it to your current event. How might your current event be understood differently by examining it from that perspective?